Ресетиране на нивото на мастилото при мастилница # 56 C 6656 (на английски)
To reset the ink level guage back to full follow these instructions:
# 56 C 6656
This will allow you to reset the ID system & Ink Level Indicator built into the printer.
1. Remove cartridge from your printer.
2. Place a piece of tape over the top left contact as shown in red on the picture to the right.
3. With the tape covering the contact place cartridge back into printer.
4. The printer will perform and alignment page.
5. Once an alignment page has been printed remove cartridge from printer.
6. Place a piece of tape over the second contact shown in red.
7. Place cartridge into printer with both pieces of tape. (One covering the first contact and one cover the second contact.)
8. Printer will print another alignment page.
9. Once the second alignment page has been printed remove cartridge from printer.
10. Remove tape pieces from cartridge contacts (Make sure there is no residual adhesive on cartridge contacts.)
11. Place cartridge into printer. Cartridge should now read full.
As stated above it is very important that there is no residual adhesive on the cartridge contact point. This will make reading the cartridge difficult.